THEMATIC AREA I: HEALTH
Program Goal: To advocate for inclusive health services & Sexual Reproductive Health Rights for Deaf Persons in Rwanda.
The program addresses the following key concerns that will include:
- Establishment of partnerships with coalition groups with RNUD.
- Raise awareness and increase accessibility in house. Attention in the needs of Deaf persons as an integral part of our current work.
- To ensure that Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) programs and social policies reach and serve Deaf persons.
- To address Def persons issues in National Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) Policy, Laws, and Budgets.
- To promote research on the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) of Deaf Persons.