THEMATIC AREA III: ADVOCACY & COMMUNICATION
Program goal: Our advocacy works primarily to change the social behaviour of public leaders & decision-makers.
- Ensuring capacity for informed evidence based response for empowering Deaf Persons in Rwanda.
- Deaf People and their families have improved access to information and communication resources.
- Communication barriers for Deaf People are reduced and/or eliminated.
- Deaf People and their families represent themselves in their respective communities.
- RNUD personnel are effective communicators and share information with all stakeholders including those who have communication difficulties in Rwanda.
- Self-advocacy is promoted at grassroots level to promote Rwandan Sign Language.